- Braille Note is a computer for the blind and visually impaired that has a braille keyboard and can sync with hard drives, flash drives, emails, contacts, calendars etc.
- AT Solutions is a full service provider for the blind and low vision. They provide trainers, full computer setup as well as all of the adaptive technologies.
- Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org
- NVDA is a free screen reader for computers running on the Windows operating system.
- JAWS provides speech and Braille output for the most popular computer applications on your PC.
- ZoomText is a fully integrated magnification and reading program tailored to low-vision users.
Speech Recognition Software
- Dragon allows you to talk and your words appear on the screen, say commands and your computer obeys, and it’s 99% accurate.
- Amazon Alexa, the voice service that powers Echo, provides capabilities, or skills, that enable people to interact with devices in a more intuitive way using voice. Examples of these skills include the ability to play music, answer general questions, set an alarm or timer, buy products with simple voice commands, order an Uber and more.
- Aira‘s platform works on wearable devices such as Google Glass and Vuzix that can be paired with your smartphones. The tiny camera mounted on your wearable device provides instant feedback so Aira Agents can safely guide you with any activity.
- iCanConnect provides people with both significant vision and hearing loss with free equipment and training.
- Victor Stream is a handheld media player for the blind and visually impaired.
- On PC simply hold the control key and scroll with your mouse wheel to increase or decrease text size